Reloop MIXON 4 DJ Controller
Reloop MIXON4 Overview
The Reloop MIXON 4 DJ Controller for Serato DJ and Algoriddim djay Software is designed for live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in the club. The controller features four decks of control within Serato DJ software or Algoriddim djay PRO with four physical faders, a crossfader with assignable curve, and four 3-band EQ knobs plus a filter knob for mixing and performing. The controller features an integrated iPad Pro docking station.
The unit includes sixteen touch-sensitive RGB drum pads that can be used to trigger different modes including Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Sampler, Slicer, Flip* and Cue & Slicer Loop modes. The Pitch Play mode allows for playful and creative live remixing of cue points at different tones and pitches. The drum pads are especially useful when using the controller's slice and loop modes. When activating slice mode, the controller will chop a track into eight equal parts that are in turn distributed across the drum pads for on-the-fly mashups. In Loop mode, the pads can be used to store and trigger up to 8 loops with different lengths, controllable with a loop size encoder.
The controller also makes full use of Serato DJ's SP-6 Sampler enabling all banks from Serato to be accessed and triggered from the controller with eight savable cue points per track. The drum pads are color coded with LED illumination and provide visual feedback to distinguish which mode or combination of dual modes the controller is operating in. The unit's effect section features three rotary knobs, an endless rotary encoder, and 4 buttons for intuitive control over Serato DJ's iZotope- and Sugar Bytes-powered effects.
For performance the unit includes two 6.1" / 15.5 cm diameter touch-sensitive aluminum jog wheels with LED virtual needle illumination to inform you of the play-head position. The high-resolution 14-bit 100mm pitch faders provide accurate control over your music for seamless beat matching. Other features include a play and pause button, a cue button, and a stutter button. For audio, the controller includes an integrated USB audio interface with unbalanced RCA and balanced master outputs via XLR connectors. Additionally, a pair of booth outputs is offered via two 1/4" TRS jacks. A Kensington lock slot can be used to secure the device, and two headphone connections enable cueing on either 3.5mm or 6.3mm connectors. The controller comes with the latest full version of Serato DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro, and is also compatible with most other MIDI compatible DJ software such as Traktor Pro 2, Virtual DJ, and more.
- Serato Pitch Play, Key Sync, and Key Shift requires optional Serato DJ Pitch'n'Time expansion pack
- Serato FLIP control for recording Hot Cue remixes and re-looping them live requires optional Serato FLIP expansion pack
- A Spotify Premium subscription and an Internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay. A 7-day FREE trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay 2 / Pro users
- 4-Channel flagship controller designed & co-developed with Serato & Algoriddim
- Industry first hybrid design to work plug 'n' play with djay PRO and Serato DJ (enabled)
- Multi-Platform support for iOS/Android/PC/Mac
- First, integrated docking station that holds up to an iPad PRO (12.9'')
- Plug'n'Play: Simply connect your Laptop, iOS or Android device and start mixing your music files or Spotify tracks in the cloud
- Large 1.2 x 1.2" drum pads with multi-colored backlit LEDs and velocity sensitive technology
- 8 color-coded performance modes including Pitch Play
- Slicer performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Up to eight Hot Cues and Cue Loops can be triggered on each deck
- Access and fire up to eight saved Loops and Loop Rolls
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume
- Serato FLIP control for recording Hot Cue remixes and re-looping them live
- Slip mode for creative live remixing
- Dedicated Sound Color filter (LPF/HPF) on each channel
- Macro FX Mode: Combine any effect with filters on each channel
- Dedicated Loop Control Section with Length Indication LED-Bar
- Large (6.1" / 155mm) aluminum jog wheels with 2-part touch-sensitive technology
- Visual feedback on Jog Wheels through LED illumination for Virtual Needle position & Track Time Elapsed
- Harmonic mixing with Key Sync, Key Shift and Pitch Play
- Hi-Res 14-bit pitch fader with range and Key Lock control
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with award-winning djay 2 and Spotify integration
- Large transport section
- Independent Level meters for In- and Outputs
- Fader-start feature
- Quick-Skip: Fast search within a track
- Sturdy metal-panel construction with performance faders & knobs in club size and quality
- Extreme tight vinyl emulation for superior scratching experience
- Control DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope / Sugar Bytes) on two independent effect units
- Crossfader curve & assignment controls
- Shift buttons for second layer control
- Anti-Theft: Kensington lock slot
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and high audio quality (PC/Mac)
- MIDI-Ready: Compatible with every DJ software; Mappings available for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ
- Master Output: Stereo XLR and Stereo RCA
- Booth Output: Stereo 1/4"
- Mic Input: One 1/4" with volume control knob
- Headphone Output: 1x 1/4" and 1x 1/8"
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club soundcard with High Retention connection port
- USB-, Lightning-, Android-, OTG-cable and external power supply with grounding included