RANE DJ Twelve
The RANE DJ Twelve is an advanced 12" vinyl motorized control turntable and DJ control system designed to work with Serato DJ Pro software. The deck provides an accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software, while liberating DJs and turntablists from the burden of damaged needles, tonearms, and the dreaded sub-bass feedback.
The Twelve’s high-torque, 12" motorized platter offers 3600 ticks of resolution per single vinyl revolution, bringing precision music file playback with digital performance accuracy. The Twelve can be customized even further with the DJ's own choice of slipmat/butter-rug. The familiar layout of the all-metal body ensures that any DJ who has used a turntable before will feel completely at home. The simple control elements are easy to use with four deck-select buttons and a multifunction touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues. The RANE DJ Twelve ships with an aluminum platter, slipmat, vinyl with spindle lock adapter, a spindle screw (attached), an Allen wrench, a power cord, and a USB cable.
- Full 12" vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional and familiar turntable layout
- Strip Search with access to 8 hot-cue triggers
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjusts for more traditional setups
- Four Decks of Control: DJs can use one, two, or more (dependent on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision—3600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33¹/³ and 45 rpm platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top-panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory: Will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware