The Numark Scratch is a two-channel DJ mixer designed for use with the included Serato DJ Pro software. The mixer features a built-in innoFADER crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder, and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects. Also included is the Serato DVS expansion pack, allowing for immediate access to connector turntables or CD/media players and control of Serato DJ Pro using optional Noisemap Control Vinyl or CDs.
Six direct-access software FX buttons deliver quick access to a comprehensive array of effects with both timing and intensity controls. These effects are triggered by a pair of intuitive performance-based toggle paddles, while the instant loop encoder simplifies looping by pressing down on the encoder while turning to the right to extend the beat and turning left to shorten the loop.
The Scratch offers 32-bit fixed point DSP and 24-bit digital sound quality, plus a dedicated low-/high-pass filter that is not software dependent, making it available at any time with any source material including vinyl records. Each channel offers four performance pads for triggering hot cues, rolls, and samples. The rear panel offers stereo RCA inputs for each channel (line/phono switchable), stereo XLR master outputs, stereo RCA master outputs, and stereo RCA booth outputs. A combo XLR-1/4" microphone input is also included with a dedicated mic level control. The Numark Scratch Mixer ships with a power cord, a Prime Loop sound pack, and a 2-month subscription to SoundSwitch lighting control software.
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS license included
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
- innoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- Six direct access effect selectors with dual-paddle launch triggers and dry/wet FX control
- Eight performance pads to access hot cues, rolls, and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/line inputs
- Combo mic input (XLR/1/4") with level and tone control
- 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual-headphone output cueing system (1/4" and 3.5mm)
- Prime Loop sound pack included
- SoundSwitch lighting control software included (2-month subscription)