NOVATION Launchpad MK2 Controller
The iconic grid instrument for Ableton Live.
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
Launchpad's 64 pads integrate immediately with Ableton Live. They're also lit by RGB LEDS, which match the colour of your clips - so you can see at a glance what clips are loaded, playing or recording.As well as using your pads to launch clips and create entire songs, you can also use them to control your mixer: start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends.
What's in the Box?
- Orange USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Ableton Live Lite registration card
- English and French safety information sheet
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included). Powered USB hub required for use with iOS devices (not included)
Launchpad is class compliant, so will work on any modern Mac, Windows or Linux PC.