Fluid Audio F-4 Monitors Fader Series
The F4 from Fluid Audio is a pair of studio reference monitors well suited for project and professional studio applications. The 2-way design features a 4" low frequency woofer and a 1" tweeter that combine to deliver a full range frequency response of 69 Hz to 22 kHz. The phase coherent signal has an accurate off-axis response with superb imaging and sonic clarity. The single 30W amplifier in the left speaker connects to the passive right speaker via the included bare interconnect wire.
The F4 is magnetically shielded and offers stereo 1/4" / 6.35mm and stereo RCA inputs to accommodate a variety of equipment including audio interfaces, monitor controllers, instruments, and DJ gear. Additionally, the front panel of the left speaker offers a 1/8" / 3.5mm aux input for connecting portable music players and a 1/8" / 3.5mm stereo headphone output.
The front panel also features a convenient fader volume to easily control the sound level without having to reach around to the rear of the speaker. The amplifier also includes a stand-by mode to help conserve electricity when not in use. The F4 ships with a bare interconnect wire, 1/8" to dual RCA cable, and a pair of acoustic isolation pads.
- 30 watts of Class A/B power for coherent and accurate sound reproduction
- 4” low-frequency drivers with composite paper cones for powerful and dynamic lows
- 1" treated silk dome high frequency drivers with integrated waveguide ensure a flat response and wide dispersion
- External amplifier heat sink to maximize efficiency while keeping temperature low
- Magnetic shielding that eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
- 1/4” balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, interfaces, instruments, DJ gear, and more
- Fader Volume control on front baffle for easy access
- Amplifier Standby mode that powers down the amp when no input signal is detected (shown by front LED changing from blue to red)
- Includes two isolation pads