Fluid Audio DS8 Studio Monitor Stands
The Fluid Audio DS8 desktop stand is designed for use with all 7” and 8” 2-way studio monitors. It comes with the ability to elevate your monitors to two heights: 3” and 6”. With the included rubber feet, the stand becomes an acoustic isolation system that can adjust to 3 angles: Flat, 3 and 6 degrees of tilt.
Elevating your monitors closer to ear-level means you get better on-axis response. As the high frequencies coming from tweeters can be somewhat directional (or “beamy”), getting them up and closer to ear level means you hear a more full-frequency response.
Made from MDF wood (the same material as your monitor enclosures) they are rugged and acoustically well damped. The stand “posts” are made with polypropylene, minimizing the “ringing” sound of ABS plastic. Both top and bottom of the stands are capped off with extremely absorbent, 40 durometer rubber feet. The result of the stand construction allows your monitors to “breathe” and to produce much purer tones and a less distorted midrange.
- Fits all 7” and 8” studio monitors
- Allows for 2 height adjustments: 3” and 6”
- Allows for 3 angle adjustments: Flat, 3˚ and 6˚
- Middle stabilizers: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Stands: Polypropylene plastic
- Rubber: Highly absorbent, 40 Durometer
- Size (packed): 9.05 x 8.66 x 5.12”
- Weight: 2.7lbs