Numark NTX1000 Turntable
Numark NTX1000 Overview
The NTX1000 from Numark is a professional direct-drive DJ turntable with USB for direct connection to PCs, allowing for easy vinyl archiving directly to software. The built-in phono preamp features a phono/line switch, which can connect to mixers and receivers without an integrated phono preamp. The NTX1000 is physically designed for DJ performance, while the quartz servo direct-drive motor provides accurate speed when playing back records. The 3-phase brushless DC high-torque motor also provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratch effects. The turntable includes 33 and 45 RPM speed settings and a pitch control with ±8%, 16%, and 50% variations.
The S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating ensures precise tracking with minimal errors for a clean and clear sound. The included headshell is compatible with most optional cartridges, while the included counterweight and scale ring ensure the proper amount of pressure for accurate tracking. Should your headshell be heavier than normal, an additional counterweight is provided. The NTX1000 also ships with a platter, a dust cover, a slipmat, a 45 RPM adapter, a stereo RCA cable, and a standard IEC power cord.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- Two-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, 16%, and 50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included