Akai Professional AMX Mixing Surface for Serato DJ
Akai Professional AMX Overview
Compact and lightweight (at 1.76 lb), the travel-friendly AMX from Akai Professional is a two-channel software mixing surface which uses an intuitive array of faders, touch-activated knobs, and buttons to provide precise and powerful hands-on control of two Serato DJ decks, in real-time. A full-version of Serato DJ is included.
It features convenient transport controls, a Browse knob for fast library navigation and track search, touch-activated knobs for EQ kills and filter sweep effects, two line faders with gain controls, and individual LED meters for each channels and Master output. The integrated 24-bit/96 kHz USB interface with stereo RCA output lets you connect the AMX to powered speakers or amplifier systems.
The rugged mini innoFader crossfader is at the heart of this mixing surface, providing the fast response and smooth action highly-valued by scratch turntablists and electronic DJs alike. It also features a reverse switch and an adjustable curve knob.
The unit is NoiseMap-ready with two sets of audio inputs, selectable as Line or Phono to accept signals from Serato timecode vinyl or CD. Using the Serato DVS Expansion Pack (available separately) this Digital Vinyl System lets you DJ your digital music with the feel and action of a turntable/vinyl setup.
- Plug-and-play software mixer for Serato DJ – with full-version of Serato DJ included
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB audio interface with stereo RCA output for sending your mix to powered speakers or amplifier systems
- Load, search, transport, cue, and sync buttons for each deck
- Mini innoFADER crossfader with adjustable curve and reverse switch
- Nine touch-activated knobs for EQ kills and filter sweep effects
- One 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
- Rotary-push Browse knob for seamless library navigation and track search
- Two line faders with gain controls – tri-color LED metering for each channel and for Master output
- Dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes via the 3.5mm headphone output
- NoiseMap-ready with two sets of line/phono audio inputs to accept signals from Serato timecode vinyl or CD – requires Serato DVS Expansion Pack (available separately)
- USB-powered for simple setup and use
- Low-profile, portable design