M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio Interface
The M-Track 2X2 from M-Audio is a 2-input/2-output USB 2.0, 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface that delivers studio-quality recordings via an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Features include transparent, low-noise Crystal preamps and A/D converters, accessible via an XLR/TRS microphone/line combo input, and a 1/4" instrument input with a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide an accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The interface connects to a Mac or Windows computer via a standard USB or USB Type-C port using one of the two included cables. The Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct-balance knob delivers zero-latency monitoring of the inputs, and an included software bundle provides everything needed for the solo artist to start recording. A pro-grade metal chassis provides added protection when taken on the road, and a large central knob makes volume changes effortless.
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct-balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB Type-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR/TRS combo input and 1/4" instrument input
- Stereo 1/4" outs and 1/4" headphone out with independent level controls
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Rugged metal chassis
- Included Software:
AIR Creative FX Collection (20 Audio Units/VST FX plug-ins as made famous by Pro Tools)
AIR Mini Grand
Steinberg Cubase LE